About the Safe States Alliance
The Safe States Alliance is a national non-profit 501(c)(3) organization and professional association whose mission is to strengthen the practice of injury and violence prevention. Our vision is to be the recognized leader and driving force in understanding and preventing injuries and violence. To advance our mission and vision, the Safe States Alliance engages in activities that include:
- Increasing awareness of injury and violence throughout the lifespan as a public health problem;
- Enhancing the capacity of public health agencies and their partners to ensure effective injury and violence prevention programs by disseminating best practices, setting standards for surveillance, conducting program assessments, and facilitating peer-to-peer technical assistance;
- Providing educational opportunities, training, and professional development for those within the injury and violence prevention field;
- Collaborating with other national organizations and federal agencies to achieve shared goals;
- Advocating for public health policies designed to advance injury and violence prevention;
- Convening leaders and serving as the voice of injury and violence prevention programs within state health departments; and
- Representing the diverse professionals that make up the injury and violence prevention field.
Safe States one pager (Who we are)Safe States one pager (Who we are)You must log in to access content.
Value of partneringValue of partneringYou must log in to access content.
Value of membershipValue of membershipYou must log in to access content.
IVP Saves Lives and MoneyIVP Saves Lives and MoneyYou must log in to access content.
Christa Thelen, MA, CHES
Program Coordinator, Safe States Alliance
5456 Peachtree Blvd. #244, Atlanta, GA 30341
Direct: (678) 389-5694 | Fax: (770) 690-8996 | Main Office: (770) 690-9000
Chat With Us
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|