Final Evaluation & Certificate
You are invited to engage with health education and promotion colleagues to build your network. While you are with us, listen and learn as others share their progress and impact in the health education and promotion field across the country and around the world. Select from over 300 scientific and practitioner-focused presentations and posters to expand your mind and portfolio with cutting-edge health education research, policy and practice. Virtual sessions will be broadcast live through April 7. Please check the Agenda for the live broadcast dates. All live broadcasts will be recorded and available on demand.
An application has been approved to award Certified Health Education Specialists (CHES®) and/or Master Certified Health Education Specialists (MCHES®) up to 59.25 Category 1 Continuing Education Contact Hours (CECHs). A maximum of 30.25 advanced-level CECHs are available. The National Commission for Health Education Credentialing, Inc. has approved SOPHE and its chapters as designated multiple-event providers of CECHs in health education. SOPHE is a provider of Certified in Public Health (CPH) Renewal Credits. This conference has been approved to award up to 59.25 CPH Renewal credits.
This virtual conference enables you to:
- Discuss innovative research programs informed by the health education and health promotion practice and initiatives grounded in evidence-based research.
- Evaluate the efficacy and effectiveness of health education and health promotion programs that address the wellbeing of children, adolescents and young adults.
- Identify effective strategies that address the determinants of health and improve health outcomes for all, especially the vulnerable, underserved, and/or diverse populations.
- Explore opportunities to enhance the knowledge, motivation, and skills of health educators, and the culture of health education and health promotion as a profession.
- Apply newly discovered health education and health promotion knowledge and strategies to address emerging and re-emerging issues that affect health, innovations in systems and technology, and research methods and projects.
How to Claim CE Credit
Virtual conference participants can claim continuing education credit after completion of the viewed session(s). Participants should exit out of the session and take the session evaluation found on the session page. Upon completion, your credit for that session will be recorded. Upon conclusion of the conference, participants can complete the overall evaluation and access their printable certificate which will record all credits accrued throughout the conference. To ensure accurate reporting, participants must update their profile with their CHES® and MCHES® information.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|