- Product not yet rated Contains 3 Component(s), Includes Credits Includes a Live Web Event on 01/18/2022 at 1:00 PM (EST)
The goal of this webinar is to introduce health and social care practitioners to a particular model and communication process that transforms racial lines by refining the skills of listening, loving, and lifting spirits.
- Product not yet rated Contains 3 Component(s), Includes Credits
In this webinar, presenters will engage in a dialogue to address these questions as well as offer examples of programs that successfully resolved some of these challenges in Native American, American Indian, Alaska Native, and Native Hawaiian Communities.
- Product not yet rated Contains 35 Component(s) Recorded On: 11/16/2021
Have you wanted to lead more dynamic projects, engage more effectively with team members, optimize your and others’ strengths, and create change in your organization and community? UPLIFTS is a fast-paced, 10-hour intensive course that will prepare you to lead your own projects, build equitable and engaged teams, navigate conflict while creating opportunities for growth, and propel the fields of public health education, healthcare, and health administration to ignite forward-thinking systems that can withstand the next health crisis. Registration will close on Tuesday, November 2nd.
- Product not yet rated Contains 3 Component(s), Includes Credits Recorded On: 11/16/2021
This webinar showcases the roles and responsibilities of health education specialists in chronic disease self-management practices and the new Society for Public Health Education (SOPHE) Recognizing Health Education Specialists Roles in Chronic Disease Prevention and Management: A Toolkit for Chronic Disease Self-Management Education emphasizing heart disease, diabetes, and obesity self-management practices.
The Importance of Health Education in Response to a Biological Attack: A 20th Anniversary Overview of the Anthrax Attack in New Jersey
In this webinar, participants will be able to understand the importance of utilizing health education strategies to increase compliance and trust during biological attacks.
- Product not yet rated Contains 3 Component(s), Includes Credits Recorded On: 11/02/2021
In this webinar, Dr. Linda A. Baffo will discuss the roots of Culturally Responsive and Equitable Evaluation (CREE), its purpose, and its value in conducting evaluations among marginalized populations and/or communities that seek to empower communities rather than exacerbate disparities and inequities.
- Product not yet rated Contains 3 Component(s), Includes Credits Recorded On: 10/22/2021
In this webinar, participants will be able to discuss the complexities of mental health and how it currently affects employees during the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic.
- Product not yet rated Contains 3 Component(s), Includes Credits Recorded On: 10/21/2021
In this webinar, you will be able to share and support the implementation of the HP 2030 framework into your own programs and policies.
- Contains 3 Component(s), Includes Credits Recorded On: 10/20/2021
The purpose, goals, and aims of this session are to introduce and guide participants in presenting online conference materials accessibly.
- Contains 3 Component(s), Includes Credits Recorded On: 10/19/2021
The webinar will highlight types of careers for health education specialists and effective strategies for marketing participants’ skills for jobs in the field.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|